How To Transfer Music From PC To iPod Without iTunes
Newbies find it difficult to use iTunes and moreover iTunes only offers one way synchronization of music from PC to iPod, so here is a freeware called Sharepod to remove all the restrictions and you can freely transfer data from PC to ipod and vice versa. You can even take backup of all your music.
Here are some quick features about Sharepod
- Add & remove music and videos from your iPod
- Add, remove and edit playlists
- Add & remove album art
- View and backup photos
- Copy music, videos and playlists from your iPod to PC
- Import music/videos into your iTunes library, including playlists and ratings
- Tag editing
- Drag n’ drop to and from Explorer
- Simple, clean interface
- Quick to load and use with no unnecessary complicated features
Have a look
Click here to download Sharepod from the official website.