What is physxloader.dll?
This is a collection of multiple dynamic link library files seldom utilized by the Nvidia Phsyx Agei engine. They are used for enhancing graphics rendering during game play. There are many games these days which require higher graphics adaptability and better physics performance in order to render better gaming performance. The modern day games such as Crysis 2, NFS latest series and other vital graphics oriented games require this collection library to efficiently run the game at utmost ease.
Basically this program is not bundled with the operating system you have installed but comes around with the game you have purchased. They are installed in your system alongside the game installation and require very less tweaking so as to provide hassle free start-up of your game.This program is officially registered to Nvidia corporation and hence is not a virus or malware to worry about.
What If physxloader.dll Is Missing?
A missing assembly reference to this file can lead to corrupt game play. The basic problem you might encounter is that your game may pop up messages showing that “physxloader is missing” or other such related errors. This means that the game engine is unable to find the proper physxloader.dll in your system or it
might happen that your physxloader.dll has become corrupt.
Windows physxloader.dll Error
- Though there are many different error messages associated with this dynamic link library file but the most common ones are listed below:
- Cannot find C:\physxloader.dll
- Physxloader.dll Not Found
- Cannot start [GAME NAME]. A required component is missing: physxloader.dll. Please install [GAME NAME] again
- The application failed to start because physxloader.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
- The file physxloader.dll is missing
What Causes physxloader.dll Error?
Following reasons might be the factors which could give rise to this error:
Corrupt registry value is a major reason for which your gaming program is unable to find this missing file.In order to rectify this problem all you need to do is download a registry scanner and run a full scan of your registry and repair it thereby. If you dont know where to find a proper registry scanner download Ccleaner from here and run the scan.If you still have the same problem there might be chances that your machine is infected. Run a full scan of your system with an updated anti-virus. Corrupt physxloader.dll can also occur due to many technical impact. Say you were running the game and suddenly your system crashed. When you start up your game again there is an error message on your screen showing that physxloader.dll is corrupt.Improper installation is another reason. To overcome this situation uninstall the present file from your system and reinstall the updated version from the official website listed here.
physxloader.dll Trine Issues
Many gamers find this problem particularly with this game. After much analysis we found that this error is caused due to the backdated version of this program.
- You should uninstall your present version of phsyxloader.dll and then download the updated one from the official site mentioned above.
- Now install the up to date version of this program and you are ready to roll on with trine game again.
How To Install physxloader.dll?
The installation is carried out automatically when you install a game which requires this program. The loader is bundled with the game installation file usually but in some cases it was found to be missing. So this is how you should install physxloader:
- Download the up to date version from Nvidia
- Run the file (As Admin if your OS is Windows7)
- Just fill out whatever is instructed on screen and click next
- Lastly reboot (This is most important as your system needs to properly patch it up with the windows file system to make it run properly)